Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why we named the name we have on the main

Go down 
+6
Olegzubkov
hachpee
Rymer
Nitchi
Thurithel
blygekenta
10 posters
AuthorMessage
blygekenta

Why we named the name we have on the main Empty
PostSubject: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:33 pm

Write how u figured out your name on your main.

Im "blygekenta" named my character because this guy is named blygekenta and i like him, gr8 sucesse.

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/roflblygekenta.jpg
Back to top Go down
Thurithel

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 6:38 pm

thurithel is an elfish name... and i am a blood elf Razz that is why Razz
Back to top Go down
Nitchi

Nitchi

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 7:58 pm

i was doing deutch homework thats why my name is nitchi nitch-i
lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rymer

Rymer

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 8:59 am

Humm i asume i chosed Rymer as my chan name cus eavrything else was unavable and i prefere rp in front of pvp so i wanted a more roleplaying name instead of an pvp name like nubbzpwner....

// Afk-Ry
Back to top Go down
hachpee

hachpee

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 10:08 am

very easy for me:
tank must have hoigh hitponts
i dislike to take HP, so when you say the words by themselve Hach and Pee
Back to top Go down
Olegzubkov

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:09 am

Oleg Zubkov is another officer in my ship, he looks exactly like a blonde blood elf.
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 3:59 pm

lol! oleg Very Happy imbah ^^
Back to top Go down
Membrane

Membrane

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 6:06 pm

Membrane, hmmm....I could say it was because of the bitchin Cyprus Hill Track, but sadly I was thinking of a name and i happened to look at my University notes called "Membrane Technology and its Application in the Water Purification Industry". I thought that was a bit long so shortened it to just Membrane. True Story.
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:27 am

Ive used nick Psychotic on irc for ages and it was also nick of my first wow char and long main hunter, then i rolled a horde and since it was already taken i made a finnish translation. Also for my alliance buddies to recognize me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psykoosiii
Choijz

Choijz

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 9:53 am

My friends wanted me to do a char fast (i'm slow on getting a name for my characters) so they forced me to chose a name fast so i did my choice and took choijz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we named the name we have on the main   Why we named the name we have on the main Empty

Back to top Go down

Why we named the name we have on the main
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: