Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What raiding do you perefer?

Go down 
+3
Psykootikko
Rymer
Olegzubkov
7 posters

What raids do you prefer now?
Karazhan on Wenesday, Zul'Aman on Sunday and Gruul's + TK on Monday ?
What raiding do you perefer? Vote_lcap36%What raiding do you perefer? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Zul'Aman whenever we can go, Gruul on Monday and TK on wednesday ?
What raiding do you perefer? Vote_lcap27%What raiding do you perefer? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Gruul Serpentshrine and Tempest Keep only?
What raiding do you perefer? Vote_lcap27%What raiding do you perefer? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Molten Core !
What raiding do you perefer? Vote_lcap9%What raiding do you perefer? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Olegzubkov

What raiding do you perefer? Empty
PostSubject: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:37 pm

We wanna match the guild's raid days and people's preferations........ cheers

Oh yeah, and I persoally prefer dropping KArazhan sometime this week or next week.
Back to top Go down
Rymer

Rymer

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Hummm i cant vote on 2 things >.< i wanna do MC 2 -.-
and some ther old school raids soooo want the imbah locking super nice pally gear that made me reroll as a pally not huntard....

// Afk-Ry
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 1:15 am

I would say concentrate on 25 mans as they are the real instances and do ZA whenever it is possible, but not wasting main raid days for it. Like 3x25 man per week, doing ONE instance at time + farm gruuls as long as its worth it, and theres chance to make some progress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psykoosiii
Rymer

Rymer

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 am

Hummm Psykootikko imo i whuld like to go more 25 too but its still many ppl that need Kara gear Sad me for exampel...
But we also need to do more training on the other 25-man like maggy and TK.
So imo i think we suld continu the system we have whit regulary kara runs and gruul runs but start whit more 25 man so we can train them.

// Afk-Ry
Back to top Go down
hachpee

hachpee

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:29 am

i do like kara for the badges

oleg: you got almost like full kara/t4 2 months ago, we all can't raid as much as you do.

after a few months, i'm almost full epic to, still ive lousy trinkets Sad

we need to gear up 1st our 25 man before we can continue and do 4 hours for 1 maybe 2 bosses.

we have to farm gruul ( now it can be done within the hour ) for t4 items for others

You guys tried za a lot and never came further then 2nd boss? ( killed i mean) so thats not waisting time, but when whole party is full kara gear, then you can defeat it and succeed to move on
And how about the kara groups, make the imba group to do za, rest has to farm kara to become like the "best" group.

The thing thats the most important of all: Arrow COME WHEN SIGNED IN , nothing more/less is all raids beeing with same group to know eachother and to get them geared up all the same.

I don't think i'm the onlyest who thinks this, but i dare to say it Razz

and for me, to bad i do work early and late shifts, i miss to much to keep you guys up No
Back to top Go down
Rymer

Rymer

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 10:45 am

*note* to u Hach we have killed 4th boss in ZA too but not thirid boss of what i know Smile

// Afk-Ry
Back to top Go down
hachpee

hachpee

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:02 pm

k 4rth , wasn't there so Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 4:50 am

sounds a bit crazy but maybe we shd continue gruuls and karazhan where anyone who wants can go to gruuls and ppl who need gear go to kara. The top best 25 ppl can raid TK/SSC on wednesday/thursday when the undergeared ppl are in kara and we still do za on sunday/tuesday/any other time we want.
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:53 am

I tbh want like atleast 4-5 maybe 25man raid's a week. This practice will really help us proceed in harder raids. maybe: Monday, wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday.
Kara, 1group saturdays on the afternoon and ZA on the evening. We have enough ppl for this imo. I think this schedual would be really nice for the guild's improvement.
Back to top Go down
Kruzife

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 5:04 pm

Imo we should keep doing Kara..Even tho' id love going SSC asap, many people still need gear from kara, and those who dont can use the badges for nether or whatever.. No point in rushing progress - as this only will make us more dependent on a 100% error free tactic, making progress harder. I vote Kara + ZA + Gruul and Void Reaver for now.. When we as a guild are better geared (Dawn has crapluck with loot, i know), i hope we can drop Kara (and then get 2 more raid days aweek), and do Gruul+Voidreaver (on the same day ofc), then a 2day-part progress run on SSC (Wednsday and Thursday), and ZA on sundays..

Quote :
I tbh want like atleast 4-5 maybe 25man raid's a week. This practice will really help us proceed in harder raids. maybe: Monday, wednesday, thursday, friday, sunday.
Kara, 1group saturdays on the afternoon and ZA on the evening. We have enough ppl for this imo. I think this schedual would be really nice for the guild's improvement.

I think there is still a majority that wants friday and saturday to be raidfree, so i dont think 25mans are a good idea on those days.. Perhaps 10mans if there is enough no-lifers.. Laughing

Quote :
sounds a bit crazy but maybe we shd continue gruuls and karazhan where anyone who wants can go to gruuls and ppl who need gear go to kara. The top best 25 ppl can raid TK/SSC on wednesday/thursday when the undergeared ppl are in kara and we still do za on sunday/tuesday/any other time we want.

I still think we should progress as a guild - and not split into seperate groups.. Imo the guild is not ready for SSC/TK, and therefor we should not go there yet.. If people think their imba and Gruul/TK is to easy for them - perhaps they need a more hardcore guild? Atleast i was told that Dawn wasnt supposed to be hardcore when I got recruited..
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:12 am

I see what u mean kruz. We should keep kara but only like 1 or max 2 grp's imo. We should do some za's butconcentrate on 25 mans as many times a week as possible. I dunno fridays and saturdays doesnt seem like a verry popular raid day so maybe we should have 10 man's like za there. and go for only 3 25 man raid's a week then. Monday, wenesday and Sunday.
Plenty of time to fit in kara groups, Saturday, tuesday and thursday are free so we can put in like 2 kara group's and one za.
I'm behind atleast one 25 raid on the weekends since acctually friday's saturday's and sunday's are the only free night's I have Sad . Acctually I have training on sunday's also^^ But I have enough time to get home in time for a raid.

But if u guys only want one 25 man a week. I'll give in ofc. Tho it will take alot longer time to progress. And if we only want 1 25 man raid I vote for sundays // another weekend day Smile And If we put it on sundays we can put in an extra za/kara group on mondays. Or maybe both like one progress run za and one group goes kara.
Back to top Go down
Olegzubkov

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 4:22 am

We'll continue this over at:
http://dawn.exofire.net/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What raiding do you perefer?   What raiding do you perefer? Empty

Back to top Go down

What raiding do you perefer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: