Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TK/MAG/SSC

Go down 
+2
Rymer
fargir
6 posters

Do you guys want an extra raid for TK/MAG/SSC on maybe Saturday/Friday?
YES I WANT AN EXTRA RAID <123
TK/MAG/SSC Vote_lcap74%TK/MAG/SSC Vote_rcap
 74% [ 14 ]
Na, we got enough raids already
TK/MAG/SSC Vote_lcap5%TK/MAG/SSC Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Yes, but I dont want it on the weekend
TK/MAG/SSC Vote_lcap21%TK/MAG/SSC Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
fargir

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Now when we're starting instances like TK and Maggy and soon moving on to SSC. Will raids like that always be like after the gruul raid or will be put them on a particulary day?
Imo our guild Is good enough atm to kill both maggy and void the only thing we need is more experience and some whiping Smile
Ofc its about when people can raid and so on but I think a Random 25 man raid on Saturday/Sunday would be very nice.
We would get Void on farm and starting to get down magg more and more Smile. Even if we dont down bosses the thrash mobs drop imba random epix Very Happy for example that imba tank ring wich has a fairly high drop chance.

Well, every1 have fun Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rymer

Rymer

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 7:47 pm

Okey i have been a little bit slacky whit reading ppls stuff, but i think that becuss we can take down gruul so fast now, it whuld be rather nice to go to TK after it, maybe if we start the frull raid a little bit earlier, i know it was me who was complainging when u put the raid one hour earlier then in the start, but i can see if i can fix so i can start a little bit earlier on the gruul raid day (whitch i have understood is on mondays) so we can raid TK after and its not so late. Well that is my opinion.

// Afk-Ry
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Shouldnt we be doing full SSC before TK? If we could down void reaver phoenix and kael are totally different level bosses. That would be more clearer what are we generally doing rather than running afrter some "easy" bosses everywhere. And pls forget Maggy for now, he sux and drop shite Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psykoosiii
fargir

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:08 am

hmm, I guess I agree. Killing voidreaver should be our first target. then we should start working on lurker and mag. and psykko, mag doesnt drop shit lol Wink just cus u dont need anythin from there Laughing
To start with hydross tho, we need to have 2 geared tanks, one with natureress and one with frost ress.
we have sickly many kara groups also. I mean 3 is absolutely enough. we should use as many days a week as possible going 25man's. pre tbc, we used to play ms/bwl for like 10hr's only whiping and getting experience.

Also ppl. we should focus during hard raid's more. I know i am not either the most serious player every raid. but I will be better. when we try to down hard 25 man bosses every1 should focus and be ready etc. and NO shouting on vent tbh. gruul and kara is the time for slackin' Razz

maybe try a 25 man on an extra day? i mean atm the majority think's it would be nice to try a raid on the weekend. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Olegzubkov

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 4:51 am

Even though my best interest is the guild's..i still prefer not raiding every single day Smile

Since questions about the future plans are popping up let me to enlighten you:

We're currently collecting Primals for themas to make us the NAture and Frost resistance gear for hydros fight.
As soon as we take down void reaver I will set a scheduled event for SSC.
In my personal opinion, Karazhan is yesterday's news and only ppl who still have blues need to go there...meaning, the full epic ppl can go ZA instead (twice a week cuz it resets more)
Magtheridon doesn't drop shit but he's still in the tier 4 category so it's not imortant to go there...we could simpley farm gruul a little more.

what all this takes is:
people showing up for raids
not whining or slacking
everyone speccing and gearing accordingly for PvE purposes..
Back to top Go down
hachpee

hachpee

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 am

idk how you all farm your golds, but e and button have very low of golds (probably more)
were making a farmer alt atm, but collecting money is a problem currently Sad
i love to raid and do HC, but its eating my money away Sad

i think we could have like some guilds sceduled raids, 3-4 times a wek and rest offfdays Smile
Back to top Go down
Olegzubkov

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 7:28 am

hachpee, most daily quests do not require you to kill anything....
i'm pointing this out cuz you seriously can't kill shit in prot...ofcourse nit's not your fault..
\

anywqays, just do ogrila and shatari skyguard dailys til you got to 5k then do netherwing dailys...gurenteed 200g a day if you pull it off.
farming's not that hard as DPS anyhow, so that's why most ppl in the guild do manage to farm.
Back to top Go down
fargir

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 9:00 am

but oleg, ofc u dont have to raid every raid?
I bet there's alot of officers willing and possible to take over 1-2 days a week. It would be easier to gear up the guild with raids almost every day, since we have quite many people, no1 will ofc be expected to raid every day. Most ppl (I think) cannot raid every day so.
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:00 am

if people want to raid on weekends they should do its just a lot of ppl are probably busy....maybe za is best on weekends for now as we probably wont get enough ppl for 25 man raids. Maybe raids during the day on saturday or sunday is a good option, they dont all have to start at 18.30 Smile
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:02 am

oh yea and also i think we should still continue magtheridon till we down him as it is more than just a tank and spank fight which is good practise for people who refuse to listen to tactics.
Back to top Go down
fargir

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:21 am

ye we will start za on fridays also porobably.

I still think tho, that ssc/tk/mag should be on a specific day, not like every day after gruul. like mag one day and void another. and then when void is on farm start on lurker on another specific day. well that's my opinion. It requires alot of raid days tho but we have like 60 ppl in the guild so it should be doable. and KZ is not really top priority, dont think we need more then like 2group's rest should focus on 25man's. and za.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TK/MAG/SSC Empty
PostSubject: Re: TK/MAG/SSC   TK/MAG/SSC Empty

Back to top Go down

TK/MAG/SSC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: