Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DKP system questions

Go down 
+5
Joi
Psykootikko
fargir
Nitchi
hachpee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hachpee

hachpee

DKP system questions Empty
PostSubject: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:08 am

post here any of your questions about ourd DKP system

The link to the dkp site is:

webdkp
Back to top Go down
Nitchi

Nitchi

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 9:46 am

i got a question why am i a druid on the dkp site Question
Shocked
dont want to be a druid (they so fat) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Nitchi wrote:
i got a question why am i a druid on the dkp site Question
Shocked
dont want to be a druid (they so fat) Very Happy

DRUID WHERE?????? affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 11:12 pm

I still battle against retarded secret bidding system till the end
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psykoosiii
fargir

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 8:16 am

Shocked why is that? its genial imo becous u bid as much dkp as the item is worth personally for u, tho ofc every1 can have different opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
Joi

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:35 am

To be honest i dont like the current biding system at all. Evil or Very Mad

I think that we should change the secret system into a more auctioner type, instead of ppl bidding in secret everybody just yells out their bid, this will work better i think since it will be more fair and it still benefits ppl with more dkp since they dont have to overbid by that much.

And i also think tier pieces should be bidded like in a auction, not that the person with the highest dkp gets it for like 80, i just think that sucks. This just states unbalance, because its better if everyone is allowed to bid since the person with the most dkp is probably gonna overbid everyone anyway.

And if you decide to keep the system then make it cost alot more like 120 or something like that for t4 pieces because 80dkp of a person that has 300 wont matter that much but take away 120 and he it will be alot more fair to everyone else
Back to top Go down
Olegzubkov

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 9:39 am

The not-bidding-for-t4 thing is to protect ppl with high dkp from paying around 200-300 dkp for a t4 item..but also making them pay some dkp...so maybe raising the price would be good..but surely not making ppl bid for it.

as for pubic bidding, then items can go up as 140-150 dkp for random epic..which is kinda crappy..but that's up to you..
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 10:24 am

Auction buying is most retarded dkp system ever. PLZ.

Olegzubkov wrote:
as for pubic bidding, then items can go up as 140-150 dkp for random epic..which is kinda crappy..but that's up to you..
So? Now they can go for 2000 dkp with no one bidding against. That isnt crappy?
Back to top Go down
Kealthal

Kealthal

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:23 pm

aaah DKP system =DD I just hate all things bout DKP ^^ Good 'ol rolling system FTW!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Thurithel

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Joi wrote:
To be honest i dont like the current biding system at all. Evil or Very Mad

I think that we should change the secret system into a more auctioner type, instead of ppl bidding in secret everybody just yells out their bid, this will work better i think since it will be more fair and it still benefits ppl with more dkp since they dont have to overbid by that much.

And i also think tier pieces should be bidded like in a auction, not that the person with the highest dkp gets it for like 80, i just think that sucks. This just states unbalance, because its better if everyone is allowed to bid since the person with the most dkp is probably gonna overbid everyone anyway.

And if you decide to keep the system then make it cost alot more like 120 or something like that for t4 pieces because 80dkp of a person that has 300 wont matter that much but take away 120 and he it will be alot more fair to everyone else

the reason the highest on dkp got the 1 prior on the tier pices are becose this way the active ppl will get the loot b4 the unactive ones like myself Razz active ppl need the best gear if we want to progress fast =)
and secret bids are fair for the ppl that got low dkp so thay still can get loot =) u never know what other ppl bid so it make it more fun... and ppl don't bid to high so thay loose alt dkp... becose if thay do this it will take alot more time for em to get the tier peaces =)
this is some of the reasons we use this type of dkp system
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 3:58 am

hmmm i think with tier pieces if someone wants a tier piece they have to spend lets say 50% of their dkp instead of a set price. That means that everyone has to spend a large amount of their dkp to get them and it stops peoplke with tonnes of dkp getting them for like 80.
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 4:59 am

that doesn't seem really fair to me Mad imo if you've raided like sick for an item and then you have to pay five times the dkp as some other guy that hasn't raided as much. just dont think that seems fair seeth
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 5:18 am

yea but it prevents one person from hording all the tiers because it is true that if we have a fixed price for tier that people with tonnes of dkp wouldnt notice the difference and people without much dkp wont even be able to afford it
Back to top Go down
fargir

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:11 am

they will afford it trust me, u can get like over 50dkp for running a 25man raid one night
Back to top Go down
Psykootikko

Psykootikko

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 7:43 am

Whats the point keeping different system on tier pieces anyway? They are not better than similar lvl non tier epix. I cant undesrstand why cant we just go with normal NON secret bid with all items. Its most simple and more fair for everyone than any "system". Some "top guild" using some stupid systems is not a reason for us to use any. More DKP=more u have achieved in guild=more u deserve the item=more chance u can get it, if wanted. Priority for tank is only exuse to mess with it.
Back to top Go down
Seethewl

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 9:49 am

well basically we want a system that doesnt mean people have to blow all their dkp on one item but also doesnt reward the top dkpers with items for next to no dkp. People with top dkp shd get gear first ofc but not horde all pieces of gear so noone else gets a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DKP system questions   DKP system questions Empty

Back to top Go down

DKP system questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: